Follow these simple tips and you'll be well on your way to making your own TV show.
- Get a video camera. Buy one on credit and return it when you're done.
- Assemble the crew. Get your friends together and have fun.
- Depict reality. What could be more interesting than real life? Your skit ideas suck anyway.
- Use music. Your musician friends love to be exploited.
- Spell things backwards.
- Go low. Low tech, low budget, lowdown and dirty.
- Do drugs. It won't make your show better but you might have more fun.
- Plan ahead. Ha!
- Stay focused. The drugs might not help.
- Move to Bloomington, Indiana. A great place to slack.
- Do more drugs. Maybe you'll start a movement.
Note: These tips were originally compiled in late 1994. Or maybe early 1995. We forget exactly.